What to expect when you charter Tuck Tuck Tours
Tuck Tuck Tours offers cruises from 2 hours to an all day affair. Spend just a few hours getting to know Fort Lauderdale or enjoy the entire afternoon or evening aboard “Tuck Tuck”. We love celebrating special occasions and will do our very best to customize and accommodate your wishes to make sure it’s memorable!
- Sunset Cocktail Cruises
- Jazz Brunch in the Park (1st Sunday of the Month)
- Sunday Funday
- Intimate Anniversaries
- Dockside Dining
- Corporate Outings
- Wedding Parties
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Family Fun Days
- Yappy Hour for our Furry Friends
Drinks & Dining
All of our cruises are BYOB & BYOF. We provide water, biodegradable glasses for your wine and champagne but you are welcome to bring the adult beverages of your choice and enjoy during the cruise provided those consuming are of legal age. There are a variety of restaurant choices, including pet-friendly, when it comes to waterfront dining in Fort Lauderdale. It is always a sight when you pull up dockside in your own boat to enjoy lunch, brunch, dinner, or drinks. Or if you just don’t want to leave the comfort of Tuck Tuck, you are more than welcome to bring your own nibbles!
- Pets: We love our furry family members and welcome them aboard Tuck Tuck. We provide doggie treats and water bowls for your pet’s comfort and enjoyment. We are able to stop at a number of waterside parks to let your pet relive itself if needed. Should you choose to bring your pet along, you will be responsible for its safety on board. Tuck Tuck Tours is not responsible for any incidents regarding your pet’s actions. Should there be any damage due to your pet, a surcharge may be added to your bill.
- BYOF and BYOB: One thing that makes our boat so fun and unique is that guests can enjoy a floating picnic with loved ones or friends. Whatever the occasion, make sure you come prepared with plenty of food and drink to go around! We provide water but the rest is up to you! We can absolutely stop at any of the waterfront dining establishments if you care to dine off board, or we can order carry out and enjoy a bite underway. Should you dine off Tuck Tuck, the cost of the time off the boat will be reduced to $100 per hour to cover Captain expenses while he awaits your return.
- Don’t Forget The Sunscreen: Sunshine is a beautiful thing but sunburns, on the other hand, are not. Remember, you get more sun while on the water so don’t forget sunscreen to help prevent burns and to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Bring Your Music: Cruise to your own soundtrack by connecting your smart phone to the built-in speakers aboard our boat via an auxiliary cord or through Bluetooth. We recommend creating a playlist ahead of time so you can just tap play, sit back and enjoy the cruise.
- If You’re Nervous, Use A Lifejacket: Many people do not know how to swim, and that is totally fine! While children under 12 are required to wear lifejackets, it is also an option for adults who are a bit nervous around the water. They may not be the most fashionable accessory but if they make you more comfortable during your cruise, then let your Captain know. Of course we have safety lifejackets aboard all of our boats.